How much does an Irish passport cost?
This depends on how you submit your application.
- Standard 10-year passport is €80
- Large 66-page, 10-year passport is €110
- Standard 5-year passport for those between 3 and 18 years is €26.50
- Standard 3-year passport for those under 3 years is €16
An additional administrative fee for handling and Express postage is paid directly to An Post as follows: Single application, €9; up to four applications, €15.50.
Public counter (Dublin and Cork)
- Standard 10-year passport is €95
- Large 66-page, 10-year passport is €125
- Standard 5-year passport for those between 3 and 18 years is €41.50
- Standard 3-year passport for those under 3 years is €31
Public counter - Emergency charge:
You’ll have to pay the following emergency charge if you receive your passport within three to five working days:
- Adult – €55
- Under 18s – €30